THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTY UNDER CONSTRUCTION – UPDATES BEING MADE FOR THE 2016/2017 SCHOOL YEAR.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!
Thank you for your service this 2015-2016 school year!
More Ways You Can Help
Visit our “Invisible Fundraising” page with all sorts of ways to fundraise during your everyday life.
ONE-TIME REGISTRATION ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
One-Time Only: Set-Up in 3 Simple Steps
- Create your volunteer profile by filling out the Volunteer Application. Submit.
- You will see a message at the top of your screen that says: We have received your form. Please check your email to verify your account.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the Register Now to create your password. The message at the top of the screen will say: Welcome! Your email has been verified! Now you can get started.
Quick Start Guide to Access ALL Volunteer Sign-Ups
- Now you are signed in. Your name should be visible in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Explore your dashboard. At the upper right hand corner, you can easily check your account details, event commitments and volunteer hours.
- Go to the drop down section under Harvest Faire and SIGN UP for your 2 hour shift per family.
Volunteer hours will total automatically after you complete your commitment.
EASY as PIE!!!
You can open this site on any mobile device.
You can see volunteer opportunities without being logged in.
Or you can login to your account and get specifics on your personal volunteer shifts.
Now you’ll know where you need to be and when 🙂
Link here: Journey Parent Cabinet Volunteer Website